Friends of Tootoomoo
We are open for delivery and takeaway at our Islington, Crouch End, and Whetstone locations. Additionally we are open for limited capacity dine-in at our Crouch End and Whetstone locations only.
The safety of our customers and staff is most important at this time when cases of COVID-19 continue to increase.
In accordance with the latest social distancing guidelines we have launched Contactless Delivery, a contact-free way to help keep everyone ordering our food safe during this time.
1. Login to the Tootoomoo website as normal at tootoomoo.co.uk
2. Choose the menu items as normal
3. During the checkout process you will find our Comment box
4. Write your request for contactless delivery in the box E.g. “Please place my order on the doorstep. Ring the bell to let me know it has arrived.”
5. Choose YES if you would like contactless delivery.
Your needs may be different than someone else so riders will be able to see your delivery comments for contactless delivery. Limiting contact when delivering orders will help keep everyone healthy.
We have provided our riders with government and health authority guidance on how to operate safely in the current environment, as well as provided all staff additional recommendations on how best to interact with customers at this difficult time. Tootoomoo staff will be on the lookout for your contactless delivery instructions, as described above.
All Tootoomoo staff are fully aware of the current requirements and are undertaking extreme levels of health and safety procedure to ensure that the highest possible hygiene standards are maintained, throughout every aspect of our restaurants.